MS Outlook is an email service which allows you to send and receive emails, an error named as [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] occurs when you are trying to send an email sometimes. This type of error is very common and can be due to a number of different reasons. A lot of such error can arise when you are trying to send an email. This is very rare too and is not something that you should worry about. In fact, it is just a minor inconvenience when you are sending out an email. These types of errors are common with all kind of email services too. MS Outlook is the most commonly used email service, so it is important to know what type of error you can get while sending it an email with the MS outlook. Knowledge about such errors will help you ease out your worry about them and will also help you figure them out properly, and with that, you will be able to get rid of such errors with great ease too.
Why does this error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] appears?
This [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error is one of the rarest types of errors, and there is a very slight chance that you will see this error while sending an email. This error basically happens during the installation process of MS Outlook on your computer, and this happens when the other email accounts are present on your computer, or any other new installation is interfering with the installation of MS outlook. This may also mean that the version of the outlook you are using is the outdated one and is not supported by the current PC anymore. Even though you won’t have to experience this error a lot on your MS Outlook, but it is still important to know more about it’s that anything related to it can be understood clearly.
Reasons behind this error
There are some of the reasons why this error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] may appear on your computer screen. Following are some of those reasons.
- The saved-up cache needs to clean by you manually or if a tool that you have on your computer device. So, when you don’t clear out the cache from your computer, you may have to experience this error.
- Presence of multiple accounts on your MS Outlook will interfere with each other and won’t let your email to get through to the receiver’s end.
- If the application file is broken somehow, this will also once again cause you to see this error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] on your screen.
How to fix this error
There are a number of ways that you can get rid of this error. Knowing all the reasons behind it, you can easily figure out ways to remove this error from your MS Outlook. Removing this error is probably the easiest of all as compared to other errors. This can also be done on your own when you know how to do it. This guide will help you to remove this error very easily.
Remove all the extra accounts
Since MS Outlook allows you to add multiple email accounts on it, so people always keep more than one email account on their MS outlook. This can help a lot of people, and there is no problem with it too, except for this error. In some of the cases, these multiple accounts are the reason behind this error, and in these circumstances, you will have to get rid of these accounts. Removing these accounts is also an easy job to do, and even if you want to use that other account of your, you can still use it on the web browser. Removing your other email accounts from the MS Outlook is very and here is how you can do it.
- First of all, you need to start your MS Outlook on your computer.
- Once it is started, you can see the top left corner of your program shows a file button just like in every other program.
- Click on that file button to reveal the drop-down menu.
- This drop-down menu contains the account setting button and clicking on that you can go to the account setting.
- Select the account from the setting and then open it up. When you open a specific account, you will be given an option to remove that account from this device.
- Remove the account and confirm it when the dialogue box for the confirmation appears on your computer screen.
- After this, you have to restart your computer, and when you open up your MS Outlook again you will see your
Upgrade your MS Office
Having an outdated system can create many problems for you, and this error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] is one of them. This may not be a bigger problem, but having an error pop up on your screen when you are trying to send out an important email can be a bit annoying to you. Sot avoid all kind of trouble; it is important to keep your system updated. This type of error usually occurs when the type of software is not supported by your personal computer so upgrading this software will get rid of that error of the real cause behind that error is the outdated MSOffice. But before you can update your MS Office, you can also confirm from the Microsoft Office official website about if your MS Office needs to be updated or not. This will influence your plan further. To upgrade your MS Outlook and in fact your whole MS Office you need to follow the below-given steps
- First of all, open your MS Outlook and go to the file option that appears at the top of the page.
- Select the file option and then choose the office account from the drop-down menu.
- Now go to the office settings and select the product information. In here if your software needs to be updated an update will be made available to download for you.
- You can choose the update option and go for the update now if you are planning to upgrade your MS Office.
- After the download has been completed, you need to restart your computer again. as soon as the computer starts again your whole MS Office will be the updated version, and the email error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] will diminish too.
Auto repair tool
The best and the easiest way to deal with such errors is to download nan auto repair tool. These tools are very helpful in removing any kind of errors that appear on your computer. Using these tools is also very easy because all you need to do is to install this tool on your computer and then run it. It does all of the work on its own and can even detect such errors by itself too before so they won’t be a hindrance in sending out an email for you. But while you are downloading such a tool, make sure it is from an authorized source so that there is no adware or malware. You have to keep this software application running so it would be better if you download an original tool from some authorized source.
So, these are some of the tricks to get rid of [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error on your computer.