How to Solve [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error Code?
Errors arising when you try to send an email is a common thing, and those who use outlook are aware of an error like [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] arising while trying to send an email. Outlook by Microsoft is the most commonly used email service, and it is used by most people. The outlook service is very great, but sometimes there can be a few errors that can easily be solved. Having such errors is also common with other kinds of email services, and these errors can be easily resolved by a few different tricks. So, it is important to know about this error and what does it signify to even solve the problem. Especially when you are an outlook user knowing about these errors will help you a lot in the coming future.
What does this error mean?
When this error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] arises with you trying to send an email, it means that you are not able to interface with the worker and that means that the connection between you and the email company is weak enough, so the email is unable to pass through. This is why the email is impossible to send until or unless you have fixed the problem that has become the cause of this error. When this problem occurs the attachment error that appears on the screen is error 10051 and the error code that will be appeared on the screen will be the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
The reason behind this error
There can be different reasons which can be causing this error and making it impossible for your email to get through. Knowing these reasons will help you a lot in figuring out how to fix these errors. Following are some of the reasons which can be possibly causing these errors.
- Settings of your records may not be right and disrupting your email service.
- An older or outdated version of your Microsoft outlook can be the reason behind this too and is usually the main reason behind this type of error.
- When you are installing software, there can be some error at the very start too. So, anything wrong with your software can become the cause of this error.
- Any kind of conflict of hindrance in connection with STMO service can also be one of the most significant reasons.
- Cache and cookies, in most cases, are also responsible for this error.
These things may or may not be the reason behind this specific error. Once this error pops up on your screen, there is not much you can do at the moment. It doesn’t become an impossible situation, but still, you won’t be able to send and receive an email at that moment.
How to fix this error
Fixing this error is not that much of a big deal, and you don’t need to panic about it. This is something that can be easily resolved once you know a few tricks. Following are some of the ways you can fix this error
Updating to a newer version of Microsoft outlook
This error can usually happen when you are using an outdated version of Microsoft outlook. So, the first thing when this error occurs is to check which version of MS Outlook are you using. So, the first thing that you need to consider is the version of your MS Outlook, and this is how you can check and fix this error by updating your MS outlook.
- Open up the Microsoft application that is present on your computer.
- What you will see next is a file option on the top left corner of your Microsoft application.
- From this menu, you need to select the account option that appears.
- In this account menu, you will see the product information. Going into that menu, you can find the information related to your Microsoft, including the version that you are using.
- If there is a need for an update and update option will appear press on this update now option so that you can update your Microsoft outlook and all the other applications of Microsoft because soon, they will also start to cause a problem if you don’t update your Microsoft.
- Once the downloading has been completed, you can now easily send and receive emails from your Microsoft Outlook, and other applications will work well too.
Removal of duplicate accounts from outlook
Another one of the reasons behind this error can be the fact that you have another duplicate account of your MS outlook too. The MS outlook provides you with an option in which you can use multiple accounts on your MS outlook. This works well for most people, but this can also be the reason behind an error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] occurring not allowing your email to be sent. So, getting rid of this error may or may not work for you because it’s not a sure fact that this is the reason behind this error. Following is how you can remove your duplicate account
- Open your Microsoft outlook when you have to remove your duplicate account on outlook.
- Open up the files option that is present on the top left corner of your outlook.
- Open up the “account” button on this menu and a drop-down menu will appear. Select the “account setting” on this menu.
- Click on the email and then select the duplicate email that you don’t want on your outlook.
- When you select the email, you want to remove a remove button will appear and you can select that to remove that email.
- A confirmation dialogue will appear on your screen, and you can remove the email finally by conforming to that dialogue on your screen.
Usually doing this will help you remove the error and will allow you to send the email. If you are still getting this error while trying to send the email, then you will have to try other methods.
Fixing it via the control panel
Sometimes when you are trying to install Microsoft Office on your computer, you can’t get it done properly so whenever you try to send an email through your Microsoft Outlook account, you will start to get an [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error on your screen. But fixing it via a control panel is very easy and here is how you can do it
- Click on the start button on your computer.
- Now go to all programs and search the control panel on this.
- Select the programs and features option in the control panel window.
- In this option, you will find the option to uninstall the program, and you need to select that
- The program that you have to uninstall is Microsoft 365 in that list of programs.
- Click the left click by taking the cursor to the program and select the change option.
- By following the online instructions that will come on the screen, you can fix your issue.
- Once all is done, you will be required to restart your whole computer. When you restart your whole computer then open up your Microsoft office, now when you are using your outlook to end emails, the email will go through fine.
So, these are some of the methods that can help you fix this [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error on your MS outlook.